Torino 6 - 8 February 2019
Instructions for authors
To submit an abstract you must first register to the meeting and login (top right menu) with your credentials.
Selection for oral presentations was limited to abstracts submitted before November 30, 2018.
After this deadline, abstract submission are only possible for poster presentations.
Selected speakers are visible in the Program section.
Please note that you must select a session for your abstract but this could be changed for organization needs.
Abstract formatting instructions
• Abstracts must be submitted as Word Document files
• Include authors' first and last names, initials for middle names (e.g. Fernand J. Smith)
• Underscore the name of the presenting author
• Separate author names by commas
• Use superscript letters for affiliations
• No line breaks between affiliations
• Limit abstract text to 250 words
• Figures or tables are not allowed
• References can be included (please only indicate the first author followed by et al., year of publication, journal abbreviation, volume and pages)
A sample abstract can be downloaded here: Abstract.submission.Template
Submission of abstracts closes on January 15, 2019
Please note that due to space limitations we can only display 50 posters. Acceptance will be on a "first-submitted-first-served" basis.
Posters should be prepared in a standard portrait format.
Max allowed size: 80 x 120 cm
The organisers will provide equipment and tools necessary to mount your poster to the board at the conference venue.
Poster flash talks
A number of poster abstracts will be selected for a 2 minute flash presentation on February 7th. Presenting authors will be contacted by the Organizing Committee after January 15th and asked to provide one single slide to be shown during their talk. Flash talk slides (PDF file) will be collected via email a few days before the congress.
© societŕ botanica italiana onlus